Thursday, January 15, 2009

A modge podge for sure

I don't know how this is going to turn out. I'm just pecking out the letters. This chemo has affected the use of my right hand.

It seems like a lot has happened since my last blog but then nothing has happened. My health hasn't been too well since then but the Lord has sent many blessings my way. That counts for more than anything! My family, my Christian family is the best that the Lord could have given me.

We're having a wedding this year. My daughter, Krista, is marrying a nice man, Brian. He has an 8yr. old son whose name is Troy. So two new additions to our family, a son-in-law and a grandson. The boys keep outdoing the girls. 2 sweet girls and 5 wild boys. What fun it is when they all get together. We had a good Christmas. Everyone was here except Brian and Troy. It just so happens his family celebrates Christmas at the same time. Something will have to change next Christmas, uh? The kids brought in most of the food, so that was a very good thing. We all got too many gifts. No one can be that good, can they?

There have been other special blessings and surprises but I won't mention them right now but believe me, they brought tears to my eyes.

Before I get too frustrated with my typing let me update you on Mac the bulldog. He gets so excited to visit my parents when I go for chemo. He stays with them. He's jumping and acts like a little kid getting to see his grandparents but then when we come back to get him, he's ready to see us. He just about knocks you down in his excitement. He seems to enjoy this cold weather to some extent. I would really like to see what he would do with a few inches of snow but we haven't had that this year. He chews everything within reach of his big mouth so a lot of things are up higher than they should normally be. We love him, so that's what counts with him.

Sorry, this isn't so great but maybe it will get me back in the groove soon.

Love Vicki

No comments: